Portland Chiropractor Care Philosophy
Dr. Kimberly Privitera enjoys helping people recover from their injuries with natural, hands-on treatment at Woodstock Chiropractic Clinic. She strives to give personalized attention to each patient’s needs to help them make a quick and full recovery. Dr. Kimberly Privitera is a quality resource for full-service care, having an extensive professional network in the greater Portland metro area for 19 years. When she injured her shoulder years ago, and wasn’t recovering with allopathic medicine, Dr. Privitera sought care from a chiropractor and experienced dramatic relief quickly. From that experience, she decided to become a Doctor of Chiropractic! Outside of her occupation, she enjoys spending time with her family and engaging in various outdoor sporting activities.
Low back injuries, work injuries, shoulder and knee injuries, acute care
Portland Chiropractic Locations Served
Portland / Gresham / Hillsboro
Limited Spanish to conversational Spanish in health care setting
Professional Background: Dr. Kimberly Privetera
- Doctor of Chiropractic from University of Western States, 1994-1998. Cum Laude.
- Bachelor of Arts, Major: Biology, from University of Colorado, 1987-1991.
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress, member.
- (Past) Member, Foundation for Chiropractic Education and Research (FCER).
- (Past) Adjunct Faculty, Western States Chiropractic College.
- (Past) Peer Review Committee Member, Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners.